DrHT Research Services provides a comprehensive history research service. Over the years, Heidi has worked on several different history related projects, covering:
- Local, Social and Medical History: HeLP: A Victorian Child is a history elearning resource, which has been used in primary schools in the Greater London area . Through documentary source material, it introduces children to life in Kingston upon Thames and Great Ormond Street Hospital in the 19th century, by focusing on a child called Arthur Carter. Heidi researched and wrote all of the text and located the relevant images.
- Political History: Heidi researched and wrote a short book: Eighty years of Wimbledon Labour Hall 1921-2001. This research was the catalyst for her PhD thesis: A study of the rise and decline of selected labour halls in the Greater London area 1918-1979. These works focused on the political and social role of labour halls in their local communities.
- Family History (Genealogy): Heidi has used websites such as Ancestry and Find My Past as well as historical documents to help clients research their family history.
DrHT Research Services can undertake any type of history research project and will provide the following:
- Detailed research in an area specified by the client.
- A comprehensive report of my research. This will usually take the form of a Word document, a PDF, or another format chosen by the client.
If DrHT Research Services can help you with a history research task, then please get in touch.